Here are some of the podcasts about creativity that I’ve enjoyed, including specific episodes I liked.
Elise Gets Crafty: blogging, business, creativity, inspiration and motivation. With Elise Blaha Cripe.
- on focus and what to do when you “have too many ideas” / episode 023 / 08/19/2014
- maintaining a creative habit / ep. 39 / with artist Crystal Moody who drew something every day for a year / 12/31/2014
Converge: The Business of Creativity with photographer Dane Sanders. (but the topic isn’t usually photography)
- Set Godin: Is Photography Dead? | Converge Episode 012 – “what it takes to market yourself in a market that is not only saturated but in a world where your clients often have the same tools in their disposal as you do”
Paperclipping Roundtable: a light-hearted discussion on scrapbooking hosted by Noell and Izzy Hyman.
- PRT 015: The MiniBook Show with Elise Blaha Cripe, Stacy Julian and
- PRT 064: Long Projects Chronicled with Elise Blaha Cripe, Stacy Julian, Nancy Nally and Noell Hyman.
The Digi Show: digital scrapbooking with Steph, Katie and Peppermint Granberg.
- TDS081 Creativity and Daring Greatly
- TDS086 Daring For All of Us
- TDS110 Expert Listener with Mary Moseley about scanning and digitizing photos.
[Unfortunately, they aren’t making new shows but occasionally these three ladies are recording podcast episodes for The Daily Digi Digest podcast.]
The Sarah R. Bagley Podcast: A Recovering Perfectionist’s Guide to a B+ Life
- Podcast #22 // Elise Blaha Cripe from enJoy it / June 10, 2014
- Podcast #31 // Ali Edwards on Goals, the Creative Process and Telling Our Real Story / August 12, 2014
The Accidental Creative – Creativity, Innovation and Doing Brilliant Work with Todd Henry
Seth Godin’s Startup School – 15 episodes based on a live workshop from 2012.
- 3 Creating Scarcity
- 14 The ShipIt Journal
While She Naps – soft toy designer and maker, Abby Glassenberg, talks with designers and makers about what it really takes to build a creative business.
The Influence Podcast – topics like spiritual growth, writing and blogging, justice, and creative business. The Influence Network is for creatively minded women, who are looking for an uplifting community where they can be encouraged and also resourced to make their online lives mean something.
- Episode 006: interview with Charleston painters Lulie Wallace and Teil Duncan
Do you have podcasts on creativity you’d recommend? Leave a comment, I’d love to listen.
Follow all the The Handcrafted Story blog posts on Bloglovin’.
P.S. And sign up for the email newsletter for creative projects and free printables.