These printable Valentine’s Day cards for kids make it easy for parents to get their kids involved in making their own cards. (It also means you can print as many as you need and you don’t have to leave your home or wait for anything to be shipped to you). This is a set of five printables, including a camera, laptop, paintbox, phone and watch. They are all available individually if you would prefer only one design, or as a set if you prefer a mix of card designs.
These printables are a fun pretend play invitation for kids. Kids enjoying pretending and playing with technology like phones and cameras.
How to use the printables
- Purchase the file(s) from my shop:
- Download the PDF file(s). You should receive an automatic email from Etsy, after completing your purchase, with a link to your files. Go here if you have any questions about downloading files.
- Print out as many as you want. I recommend printing on heavy-weight cardstock, but it’s not necessary.
- Cut them out along the printed lines and fold, if appropriate. There are lines for folding the camera, laptop and paintbox. The camera is designed to be either used as a folded card (write your message inside) or tape/glue the front and the back of the camera together to make a flat card.
- Decorate and have fun personalizing your cards by colouring, painting, or using glitter glue. You could also add googly eyes.
- Stick the watch together for kids to wear by using tape or stickers.
Why should I buy a printable card?
Printable cards allow you to:
- Print as many as you need, every year
- Save paper and money by not buying more cards than you need
- Choose the kind of paper you print on
- Save money by not including any shipping costs
- Print at the last minute, you don’t have to leave your home!
What’s the best value for my money?
The watch will save you the most on printing costs, since there are 7 watches per 8.5×11 page. There are 6 phones per 8.5×11 page. There are 2 cameras, laptops and paintboxes per 8.5×11 page.
If you like these printable Valentine’s cards for kids, you will probably like the other kids printable activities I have made.
I would love to see what you make! You can share this project on Instagram with the hashtag #thehandcraftedstory