Last year I made a 4×6 DIY blank calendar (for 2015). I designed it to be a DIY art journal project, and I enjoyed painting, sewing, and drawing on each month for the coming year. The blank calendars could be a great DIY gift idea; give your original art as a gift.
This year I’ve updated the dates for 2016 and added three new versions: a new 5×7 size and Monday-Sunday formatting for both 4×6 and 5×7 versions.
2016 Blank Calendar Versions
Each download includes one PDF file of six letter-sized (8.5″X11″) pages and one zip folder of 12 JPGs (two months per page).
The following image shows pages of my completed 2015 calendar:
- I recommend printing on heavy-weight cardstock.
- Print as many copies as you want, for personal use only (do not resell it).
- You could leave your 2016 blank calendar unbound, and prop it up on a desk.
- Or take it to a print shop and have it wire bound.
- Or use a magnetic clip to display it on your fridge.
You may also be interested in my Advent Art Journal: 25 Days of the Christmas story told in simple words.